Monday, May 30, 2011

Time Flys When Your Havin' FUN!

I cannot believe it is almost June! wow! Time has flown by this pregnancy for sure! It seems like only yesterday around Christmas we were making our big announcement!

Baby shower this weekend! I am so excited, and my sweet sister has been working really hard on this. I am a bit nervous, I dont like being the center of attention when it involves me! LOL. Let me talk about veterans on camera and I am fine... but me, ugh.
Still, none the less I am excited people want to share in our joy.

Lots of DR appts. coming up this month as well, still hoping and praying for our lil Bella. I can feel this getting harder... just asking for strength and understanding. As for Logan, he was chosen to be on the All Star baseball team  (YAY) I am so proud. He is going to be the best Big Brother any little gal could have. Isabella is already a very lucky girl. Thanks for your love and support. I am sure I will lean on you all again soon.

PS- HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY, thinking of all our veterans past, present and all our troops. Most importantly, to my hubby for serving our country. HOOAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment