Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We have an appointment to go see the pediatric cardiologist @ All Children's on Friday. Hoping for some *better* news for Bella!
I cannot believe I am almost in the 3rd trimester.... Time has flown by!
I remember telling my wonderful husband, 9 months is a LONG time and it will creep by. It did the first time, with Logan... but then again DH was deployed so of C-O-U-R-S-E time went Slllllowly!! =)
Baby shower coming up in a few weeks as well.... YAY! So excited!

Keep us in your prayers.... thank you all!



2 comments:

  1. You have my continued thoughts and prayers. I hope Friday goes as well as possible for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God has you in His arms...He will never let you go! You guys are so strong and amazing! Your family is always in my thoughts and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete