Sunday, July 10, 2011

Hospital Tour- Delivery

Had our hospital tour yesterday, and I must say.... I am very impressed! And very thankful. With all these setbacks we have had lately, it was nice to get out of the house and see where our little Isabella will be born. No matter what happens, I know she will receive the best of care... and that makes me happy. After smelling the hospital, and seeing all the equipment, I am getting a little nervous about the c-section. I just pray it all goes well and that we have a beautiful lil gal who's heart is not as bad as they had thought. We meet w/ the surgeon soon.... I hope I'm not having one of those emotional days  like I have been having lately. But, its inevitable.... I probably will. This is all so scary. To know your child's heart will never work properly.. is a feeling I cannot describe.

Bella, we are ready for you... your room is almost finished, clothes are clean and diapers are in abundance. We just hope we get to take you home. In my mommy heart-- I feel like you'll be just fine. I hope I'm right. One more month.

On a side note-
Praying for my cousin Matt's little angel, Camren. At only 7 weeks old, the Lord decided it was time for Camren to come into his Kingdom. My heart if hurting for them... but I know hes safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment