Friday, September 23, 2011

Love my kiddos!

My 2 sweethearts!!

Cardiology appt. today!

Logan had an ECHO & an EKG done to check his heart murmur just for a piece of mind. All is good with him! (YAY)
So did Bella. She did SO good w/ the Echo- not so much with the EKG lol.... poor thing.
Isabella's heart on the left side, is slightly enlarged so we are keeping an eye on it still. This is new news, but then again they haven't done an echo since she was released from the hospital (just EKG's) so maybe its been that way for a couple weeks? Anyways, we are just going to keep on watching it! Tentatively, We are looking at a heart cath around Thanksgiving, and our first open heart surgery around Christmas. Until then, I am going to ENJOY every minute with her.... and continue to say my prayers! She is such a strong lil girl, with such an interesting complex heart. It amazes me! I am learning so much about our heart and I must say, its pretty interesting! Her oxygen sats were good... not too much, not too little. Overall, happy mommy today! Bella, not so much =/

Since we didn't win the lotto last night, I start back to work Monday. One can hope, right!?!?! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment