Wednesday, August 17, 2011

i am a tough girl!

Update this morning.... she did good thru the night. Still on the biliruben blanket for a slight case of jaundice. She did get taken off the meds we needed her off of last night, so hopefully she is OK to start eating here shortly. This is so hard making my body get up and walking there to see her. I'm forcing myself because I don't want o miss one minute..... but its so hard when u can barely walk =(  I also think this is all getting to me. Why do crackheads and people who don't want kids have perfectly healthy babies and people like Justin and I who are loving, supportive parents and always put our son first....have a sick baby? I know it could be worse...... and overall given the circumstances right this moment she is doing good.... its just not fair, Or maybe I'm just having a "moment". Praying her o2test comes back OK and she can start eating. Poor thing. I am amazed at her strength though :-)

6 comments:

  1. Keep your chin up - we're praying for you all. Love Casey & Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Sanchez, I am still praying as well.

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay strong momma!! Sending my love and prayers your way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heather, Mary Ann and I are thinking about you, Isabella, Justin and Logan. Praying that baby Isabella will be able to go home soon. Do not overdo it! Take care of yourself. We love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still ask myself those questions everyday! Thinking and praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete