Tuesday, August 9, 2011


Monday is the BIG DAY!!
 
Miss Isabella Grace will make her grand entrance on Monday 8/15 as long as she stays comfy this weekend!!
Justin, Logan and I are SO excited to meet her.... and cannot wait to hold her. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family of 3.... almost 4 !!

I cannot believe Justin and I have been married for almost 11 years and we are still just as happy as day one. I would not be able to go thru this without him, so I love you Justin!!!! (and Logan!) You both are my world. Thank you for always being YOU and being there for ME/US!
 
We will be updating the blog as much as we can ... so feel free to "follow" it if you would like. Being in the NICU and all the machines, I am sure we will have limited access to our phone(s). Thanks again for all the thoughts & prayers.
 
-Excited and Anxious!

7 comments:

  1. Soo exciting!! Best of luck to you guys on Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I hope all goes well. Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything on Monday! I'm mommy to a 3 year old girl who was born with DILV as well. She's doing great today, 3 months post Fontan. Please feel free to contact me. I'm on Facebook as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys will be in my prayers! Can't wait to see pics of her beautiful face! love ya cuz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many thoughts and prayers are coming your way. I know you are a mix of emotions as you plan the arrival of your beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just saw a link to your blog on FB. My daughter was born last October and had her OHS at All Children's in St. Pete (she was born with Truncus Arteriosus, we did not know before her birth). It is an amazing place and you are in great hands!!! We live really close to the hospital, so please contact me if you ever need anyone to talk to or if your would like to meet my Audrina for inspiration. Isabella is in our prayers. Take care of yourself too, I too had a c-section-try to keep your feet up when you can!
    Heart Hugs,
    Rachel (RaeAliBen@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! My daughter was diagnosed in utero with multiple congenital heart defects. I delivered her at Bayfront, as well, so she could go straight to the NICU. She will be 3 in October. She has had 3 open-heart surgeries, and 6 caths with #7 coming up in October. Her surgeon is Dr Quintessenza, or "Q," and I cant say enough wonderful things about him. ACH's staff is great, as well. Like Bella, the cardiogists were unsure about Kali's diagnoses. They did a cath the day after she was born. Looking at her now, you would never know. Heart kids have this amazing strength and have a way of touching people's lives. I will pray for her. If you want to talk or have any questions, feel free. Us heart moms like to stick together and lean on each other for support. My email is godezz639@aol.com. We can exhange contact info there. Heart hugs, Shannon

    ReplyDelete